12 Travels to the 12 Planetary Chakras
5th Sacred Travel: Egypt-Jordan-Israel
From the 11th to the 31st of August 2018
Julio Alonso has been entrusted with a new service, a Planetary Mission. To organize 12 travels all over the world, to the 12 Light Portals/ Planetary Chakras and amplify the energy of these chakras performing 3 Planetary Stellar Alchemies in each of the 12 travels, to awaken the ancestral wisdom of the illuminated civilizations of Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu, helping Mother Earth in her process of Ascension.
Through these Planetary Stellar Alchemies, the Star Seeds will be anchored in each and every human being, for the awakening of Humankind.
There are 144 Star Seeds which contain all the wisdom of the 144 qualities God. We receive and work the Star Seeds in the 25th and 26th Alchemies. It is an amazing gift for all the people who attend the travels to realize this planetary service and also a great personal work with the assistance and help of the energy of the whole group.
Julio will progressively be informed about the destination of each travel and the location of each Alchemy where Heavenly Father wants the group to go, as well as the order of the dates and the country or countries. The following are the ones he has already been informed.
- India – Nepal – Tibet
- Egypt – Jordan – Israel (11 August)
- Japan (Easter 2019)
- Mount Shasta, USA (August 2019)
Day 1 ( 11th OF AUGUST) – SPAIN – EL CAIRO
Presentation in the airport 3 hrs. before departure. Board on regular flight to El Cairo. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Accomodation.
Day 2 ( 12th OF AUGUST) – EL CAIRO – LUXOR
Breakfast. Visit to the Pyramids of Kheops, Kefren and Micerinos, the Sphynx and Saqqara with lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, transfer to the airport to take a regular flight to Luxor. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Accomodation.
Day 3 ( 13th OF AUGUST ) – LUXOR
Breakfast. Visit to Dendera temple. Transfer to the motor boat. Lunch. In the afternoon visit to Karnak temple and Luxor temple. Dinner and night on board.
Day 4 (14th OF AUGUST) – LUXOR – EDFU
Full board. At the scheduled time, visit to the Tebas Necropolis temple, Kings Valley, Queen Hatshepsut temple and Memnon colossus. Return to the boat. Sailing to Edfu. Dinner and night on board.
Day 5 (15th OF AUGUST) – EDFU – KOM OMBO – ASWAN
Full board. In the morning, visit with carriage to Horus temple, in Edfu. Return to the boat and sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch, arrival and visit to the temple devoted to Gods Haroeris and Sobek. Sail to Aswan. Dinner and night on board.
Day 6 (16th OF AUGUST) – ASWAN
Full board. Visit to the unfinished obelisk, the red granit quarry, Philae temple and Kalabsha temple. In the afternoon, visit to the nubian villaje and Saint Simeon monastery. Night on board.
Day 7 (17th OF AUGUST) – ASWAN – ABU SIMBEL
Breakfast. Road trip towards Abu Simbel . Arrival and accommodation in the hotel. Afternoon free.
Dinner and accomodation.
Day 8 (18th OF AUGUST) – ABS – ASWAN – EL CAIRO
Breakfast. Visit to Abu Simbel temple, transfer to Aswan airport and flight to El Cairo, transfer to the hotel. Accomodation.
Day 9 (19th OF AUGUST) – EL CAIRO
Breakfast. Visit to Egyptian Art Museum with lunch in a local restaurant, free afternoon. Accomodation in the hotel.
Day 10 (20th OF AUGUST) – EL CAIRO / AMMAN
Breakfast. At the scheduled time transfer to the airport to take a regular flight to Amman. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 11 (21st OF AUGUST)- AMMAN – MADABA – MONTE NEBO – MAR MUERTO
Breakfast and departure towards Madaba. Arrival and visit to Saint George church, with its famous mosaic representing the biblical sites. Way to Mount Nebo, from which summit Moises could see the promise land. Visit to the mosaic collection. We follow our way to the Dead Sea. Dinner and accomodation in the hotel.
Day 12 (22nd OF AUGUST)- DEAD SEA – DAY FREE
Breakfast. Day free in the Dead Sea. Dinner and accomodation.
Day 13 (23rd OF AUGUST) DEAD SEA – SHOBAK – PETRA
Breakfast. Visit to Shobak Castle sometimes called “Real Mount”. Transfer to Petra. We will spend the day visiting Petra, also known as the “pink city”, where more tan 2.000 years ago, the Nabateans established the capital of their empire during 500 years, carving remarkable temples and tombs in the pinky mountains using advanced agricultural and water pipes systems. The tour starts in the Obelisk Tomb, going through the canyon of more than 1 Km. of length. Behind the canyon we will discover the Treasure, a colosal tomb decorated with columns and sculptures of incomparable beauty. We will continue through the street of the façades and the theatre to arrive to the 850 steps that will lead us to the imponent monastery “El Deir”. Dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 14 (24th OF AUGUST) PETRA – LITTLEPETRA – WADI RUM (2H 4WD)
Breakfast. Visit to Little Petra. Transfer to Wadi Rum. Trip to Wadi Rum desert and 4WD vehicles. We will explore the pink sands of this desert, it has a special magic as savage as the granite massifs that nature has sculpted in fanciful forms. Dinner and accommodation in the camp.
Day 15 (25th OF AUGUST) WADI RUM – ALLENBY O SHEIKH – JERUSALEM
Breakfast. Transfer to the fronteer of Allenby or Sheikh Hussein.Entry procedures ( ALL THE ENTRY PROCEDURES IN THE BORDER BETWEEN JORDAN AND ISRAEL HAVE NO ASSISTANCE AND THE COSTS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER) transfer to Jerusalem. Check in
in the hotel, dinner and accomodation.
Day 16 (26th OF AUGUST) – JERUSALEM
Breakfast. We start the visit in the Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane and the Basilica of the Agony. Sanctuary of the Book in Israel Museum where we can find the manuscripts of the Dead Sea and the model of Jerusalem. District of Ein Karem, where we will find Saint John the Baptist Church and the Church of the Visitation. Dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 17 (27th OF AUGUST) – JERUSALEM
Breakfast. Transfer to the ancient city of Jerusalem to visit the Wailing Wall, the Way of Sorrow and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. We continue to Mount Sion where we will find the tomb of King David, the “cenáculo” and Dormition Abbey. In the afternoon we will visit the Church of Nativity of Bethlehem, Dinner and accomodation.
Day 18 (28th OF AUGUST) – JERUSALEM
Breakfast. Transfer direction to the Dead Sea, stopping in Masada, last fortification of the Jewish in their fight against Romans. Visit to the excavations, Herodes palace, the synagogue and panoramic views to the Roman Camp. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 19 (29th OF AUGUST) – NAZARETH / TIBERIAS
Breakfast. Transfer to Mount of the Beatitudes, scenery of the Sermon on the Mount. Visit to Tabgha site of the multiplication of Loaves of Bread and Fish, Capharnaum, Ancient Synagogue and the House of Saint Peter. We will continue travelling on the board of the Sea of Galilee on the way of Tiberias. In the afternoon, via Cana of Galilee, we will arrive to Nazareth. Visit to the Basilica of the Annuntiation and the carpentry of José. Dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 20 (30th OF AUGUST) – NAZARETH / TIBERIAS – AMMAN
Breakfast, transfer to the border of Sheik Hussein. Departure formalities from Israel.
Arrival to Jordania. Transfer to the hotel in Amman . Dinner and accomodation.
* Note: ALL THE ENTRY PROCEDURES IN THE BORDER BETWEEN JORDAN AND ISRAEL HAVE NO ASSISTANCE AND THE COSTS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CUSTOMER.
Day 21 (31st OF AUGUST) – AMMAN – EL CAIRO – SPAIN
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to take a flight to Spain via El Cairo.
INCLUDED SERVICES IN EGYPT
– International flights + domestic
– 4 nights on the cruise ship (from the 4 noches de crucero (from the 13/08 to the 17/08) half board / Princess Sarah , half board/ Tuya or similar
– 3 nights in Cairo hotel Mercure le Sphinx (from the 11/08 to the 12/08 – 18/08 to the 20/08) bed and breakfast.
– 1 night in Luxor (12/08 to the 13/08) Hotel Sonesta San George bed and breakfast.
– 1 night in Seti Abu Simbel (17/08 to the 18/08) half board.
– Visits of cruise ship as per itinerary.
– Spanish speaking guide during the visits.
– Assistance and transfers
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN EGYPT
– Visa 25 USD payable on arrival.
– Tips to the guide.
– Optional insurance 25€.
– Any other personal extra: telephone, laundry, etc.
INCLUDED SERVICES IN JORDAN
– International flights (CAI/AMM/CAI)
– 2 nights in Amman half board (20/08 to 21/08 – 30/08 to 31/08)
– 2 nights in the Dead Sea half board (21/08 to 23/08)
– 1 night in Petra half board (23/08 to 24/08)
– 1 night in Wadi Rum half board (24/08 to 25/08) in Dissi Camp.
– Visa for the first entry to Jordan.
– 2 hours 4WD in Wadi Rum.
– Transfers in private vehicle.
– Visits and tickets for the places as per program.
– Spanish speaking guíde during the visits.
Trips included in Jordan with the tickets.
– Madaba (Church of Saint George – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea)
– Castle of Shobak – Complete day in Petra
SERVICES NOT INCLUIDED IN JORDAN
– Taxes and fuel.
– Visa fo the second entrance to Jordan.
– Tips to guide
– Optional insurance.
– Drinks and lunches.
– No other personal extra: like telephone, laundry, etc.
– Any other extra not mentioned in the previous chapter.
INCLUDED SERVICES IN ISRAEL
– Meeting and assistance in Arrival/Departure in Allenby / Sheikh Hussein.
– Transfers and trips in prívate vehicle.
– 4 nights in Jerusalem half board in Hotel 4*.
– 1 Night in Tiberias in half board in Hotel Legancy Nazareth or similar.
– Spanish speaking guide during the trips.
– Tickets as per program.
– Basic insurance.
Included trips in Israel:
– to the Mount of Olives, Garden of Getshemani and the Basílica of the Agony. Sanctuary of Book in Israel Museum. District of Ein Karem, Church of Saint John the Baptist and of the Visitation.
– The ancient city of Jerusalem, the Wailing Wall, the Vía Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Mount Sion, the Tomb of King David the Cenacle and the Dormition Abbey. Belehem Basilica, the Cave of the Nativity and the Sheperd’s Field*.
– The Dead Sea, passing through Masada, visit to the excavations, Herode’s palace, the Synagogue and panoramic view.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN ISRAEL
– Entry/departure taxes, costs for procedures in the fronteer between Israel and Jordan.
– Drinks and lunches.
– Tips for guide and driver.
– Any extra not mentioned in the previous chapter.
2.795€ + 400 € Taxes
Reservations: 609 27 76 00 (Nuria of Viajes Alnur)
Deposit of reservation 600 euros
Bank account number: VIAJES ALNUR BBVA
Telephone: 608 40 97 25 (Silvia) – 651 02 23 31 (Lara)